Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3:
Today wasn't so hard, except when we went out to brunch at a good restaurant which has the BEST fries, and the BEST hash browns (roasted potatoes, bacon, brie...hhrhrhrhahahghg). I was strong and ordered water (did I mention that it was a brewery?) and the beet salad, hold the goat cheese. The rest of the ingredients looked eating-plan friendly: arugula, pistachios. Yeah, there weren't pistachios there, but peanuts. Gross. So, I gobbled up the beets (which were delicious, at least), and the arugula plain (since the dressing probably had sugar in it) and dodged the PEANUTS (even if I'm eating them, I would be grossed out by peanuts in a beet salad), and paid $8, before tax and tip for the pleasure.

Then came home and cooked up a boat load of food in preparation for the week. Also, a big pot of pork carnitas that will be good for leftovers. I think I'll be in decent shape for the rest of the week in terms of not being too tempted.

However, I do have to note that W ate a peanut butter cup in front of me today (I unwrapped it for him), and it was painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment