Saturday, January 2, 2016

Whole30 Day 2
I slept well for the first time in a long time, last night. No wake ups at 2 am and then insomnia, like in the past. Yes! I attribute it to better eating for even one day and no booze.

Day 2 was all right. I found some good recipe books, and the food is delicious and satisfying. I was sad at one point because I really fricking wanted a tortilla chip (crunchy! salty! yummy!), but I was strong and walked away. I imagine that it will get trickier when it gets to, say, Day 17.

But, I feel bolstered by the obsessive reading of blogs about the eating plans, that shout of decreased cholesterol readings, decreased weight, fantastic sleep, and something called "tiger blood," which is insane energy. I want that. So, I will be strong.

In the meantime, this is the end of Day 2, so 2/30 days complete, or 1/15 done. Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment